Paragon Relocation Presents 2018 Supplier Partner Awards
Paragon Relocation announced the fourth annual Paragon Supplier Partner Award winners at the 2018 Worldwide ERC Symposium in Seattle, WA, October 17-19. The Paragon Supplier Partner Awards recognize our supplier partners who provide exceptional service to our clients and their employees. Winners were chosen based on feedback from Paragon employees, including our Consultants. In addition to category-specific awards, Paragon also bestows its highest honor, the President’s Award, on the supplier partner who achieves the top overall score.
The 2018 President’s Award winner was UNIRISC.
Our other award winners were:
- S. Domestic Household Goods 2018: PODS
- Auto Carrier 2018: Reindeer Auto Transport
- International Household Goods 2018: Arpin International
- Destination Services 2018: LARM Group
- Temporary Living 2018: PC Housing
- Language Training 2018: Global LT
- Cross-Cultural Training 2018: Cultural Awareness International
- Visa & Immigration 2018: Auris Relocation
- Support Services 2018: UNIRISC
- New Partner 2018: Jacobs Street Temp Living Insurance
- Auditing 2018: Parsifal Corporation
- Third-Party Services 2018: Executive Movers Service, Inc.
Paragon issues awards to high-performing supplier partners each year to show how much we appreciate the hard work they do, as well as their commitment to best-in-class service delivery for our clients and employees. Paragon couldn’t operate without the help of our supplier partners, and we are eternally grateful to these outstanding companies.